Below are the Terms & Conditions:
Mode of Collection - TXN Charges
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1400hrs and the standard check-out time is 1200hrs.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. The Travel Cube will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal).
- The distance mentioned in the itinerary is correct however travel time depends on traffic and road condition.
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies.
- The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Travel Cube reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice. This booking is not valid on long week vacations, festival season, peak season or any other occasional season etc. Please refer our booking office for booking in the mentioned seasons at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to use an alternate accommodation or airfare of an equal or match able standard.
- If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- Seat-in-coach transfers are on fixed timings.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
Net Banking - 1.95% of the Value of the Transaction
Credit Card - 2.30% of value of transaction
Debit card - 1.18% of value of transaction (2000 and above)
AMEX - 3% of value of transaction
UPI - 1.18% of value of transaction (2000 and above)
Remittance Charges - $35 per transaction
- Bookings once confirmed can be requested by customer for cancellation, charges for which shall be advised at that time. In an event of cancellation of the tour package on any grounds whether due to uncontrollable factors like natural calamities, political strikes etc., and the initial advance deposit shall be forfeited.
- All disputes are subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction court only.
- No refunds after issuing of this confirmation.
- In case of cancellation/postponed or No show the guest will be liable to pay the full amount as per our booking plan.
- Accommodation shall be provided only for dates confirmed. No refunds for unused nights. POSTPONMENT AMOUNTS TO CANCELLTION.
- No refunds in full or part for any service provided due to technical or other reasons beyond our control.
- NON REFUNDABLE / NON TRANSFERABLE. All Disputes are subject to Bangalore Court Jurisdiction Only.
- At the time of booking, every guests has to make an advance payment to secure his/her booking on CONFIRM basis with us. This is usually 30% of total cost.
- 45 days before departure: Rs. 30,000/- per person.
- 30 days before departure: 50% of total tour cost.
- Less than 30 days of departure: 100% of total tour cost.
- Important to be aware that the advance paid as booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Final handover of hotel vouchers / Air tickets / Passports etc. will be done only upon receiving full and final payment.
- For payments made through cheque / travellers’ cheque, documents will only be dispatched after the cheque clearance.